The children visit the radio station. They meet phill who shows all the rooms at the radio staion. And see the computers. And they look threw the window see the lady. Let's go back up to the treehouse. The story it's called "I Want To Be A Teacher".
- Sean Abel
- Phil (guest apperarance)
- Lady (guest apperarance)
- Announcer (guest appearance)
- Barney Theme Song
- Just Imagine
- Riding in the Car
- Let's Go on an Adventure
- That's What an Island Is
- The Rocket Song
- Find The Numbers in Your House
- I Love You
- This group (Julie, Juan, Jason and Min) also apperared in Famous Friends and Gone Fishing!. with BJ and Baby Bop.
- This group (Kathy, Juan, Carlos and Min) also apperared in Any Way You Slice It.
- This is the Phil and Lady only appearances.
- When the kids say "Barney!" after he came life, the sound clip is taken from "A Fountain of Fun".
- At the end of the Barney doll with a headphones. and wave to left hand.
- Kathy wear the same clothes from I Can Be A Firefighter!. And a hairstyle.
- Julie wear the same clothes from Camera Safari. And a pony tail.
- Min wear the same clothes from On The Move. And a long hair.
- Jason wear the same clothes from It's Raining, It's Pouring.... And a short hair.
- Carlos wear the same clothes from Ship, Ahoy!. And a short hair.
- Juan wear the same clothes from Gone Fishing!. And a short hair.
- Sean Abel wear the same clothes while Jeff wore in Easy Does It. And a short hair.
- On June 22, 2012, there's gonna be a short credits on barneyallday. The first one is Barney doll with a headphones. and wave to left hand. The END.
- The is the only last time Sean Abel and Jason appear together.
- The Season 2 Barney doll is the same from "Fun & Games".
- The Barney costumes used in this episode was also seen in Up We Go!.
- The Barney voice used in this episode was also heard in "Barney's 1-2-3-4 Seasons".
- The musical arrangements used in this episode were also heard in "Hats Off To BJ!".
- When the Barney doll Headphones appeared on-screen at the end for the final time, there's a brief part of Music Video, he winks.
- When the Child Kid say "Hey Everybody! It's Time for Barney Says!" the sound clip is taken from "Stick with Imagination!".
|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Computers At The Radio Station|
|Season 3, Episode 38|
|Air date||July 27, 1995|
|Written by||Mark S. Bernthal|
|Directed by||Bruce Deck|